The missing piece to the weight loss puzzle
By Brad Pilon
Digital PLUS Paperback*
With Free Shipping in the US*
*Instant access to the digital edition & print
edition ships FREE to the US when available
Get to the root of why you have body fat and amaze yourself with a body transformation that doesn’t require any of the methods constantly pushed on you by the diet industry.
- No fat burning pills
- No restrictive diet
- No intense exercise
For decades, the diet and fitness industry has led us all to believe that the ONLY way you can transform your body is by following a structured diet and exercise plan…
Now, this science-based breakthrough turns weight loss research on its head.
The Book on Heat is the absolute best reference for anyone who wants to benefit from the surprising role that temperature can play in weight loss, longevity and health.
Brad is a renowned author who specialized in Intermittent Fasting during his postgraduate studies. Based on years of research and experimentation he came up with the Eat Stop Eat method, his best selling book which has sold over 250,000 copies to date.
Now Brad is focused on helping people benefit from the connection between temperature and body weight, and all of his findings are being released in his newest work, The Book on Heat.
If you’re curious about how to get the benefits of exercise, without actually exercising, then read on…
In the pages of The Book on Heat, Brad explains the research behind some of the amazing beneficial effects that Temperature can have on your body. Effects that are very similar to what you can get from chronic exercise.
Effects such as:
- Making dieting easier
- Boosting Growth Hormone — the key hormone involved in weight loss
- Controlling GHRELIN, which helps control your cravings
- Optimizing LEPTIN a hormone linked to hunger and Reducing Abdominal Fat
- Beneficial effects on MUSCLE GROWTH and Exercise Performance
- Improving your Metabolism & Energy
- Alter your gut microbiome
- Controlling the Body’s Inflammation Response
- Turning on Cleansing & Renewal of The Body At a Cellular Level
- And much more…
The Book On Heat uses no-nonsense language — It explains the science of exactly WHY the RIGHT Temperature — when used properly — can deliver powerful and lasting benefits… and when used improperly can drive up your hunger and even decrease your ability to burn fat.
The fact is temperature plays a pivotal, yet largely ignored role in the control of body weight.
- Did you know that your metabolism is absolutely influenced by temperature?
- Or that prolonged exposure to cold can BLUNT the fat loss effects of exercise?
- Or how (Surprisingly) a fast metabolism doesn’t always lead to fat loss, in fact in some cases it can lead to fat gain!
It’s all true.
Make no mistake — An abundance of research shows temperature is a driving force in fat gain and loss.
A force that after reading this book you can strategically use to your advantage.
The Book on Heat will clearly:
- Address why the body feels it must store fat.
- Show how the body can be focused specifically on fat loss.
- And finally create an environment so the body actually wants to get rid of fat.
If you’re tired of fad diets and impossible workout plans, then put your trust in over 300 scientific references from over 70 years of research.
Temperature could very well be the missing piece in your weight loss puzzle, the piece that makes everything else work together.
It can even increase your chance of living to 100!
Now, because this is an extremely new topic and we want to make sure folks have the most complete and up-to-date information, right now we’re going to do something special… you will receive the early release digital edition PLUS the paperback for only $10.
That’s right, both the digital and paperback for only $10. We even cover the shipping costs.
With this exclusive offer, The Book on Heat is now available at a big discount, and of course, this offer comes with a 60-day, no questions asked money-back guarantee.
To get it now at this special price, just use the link on this page to secure the exclusive deal only available for the first print run.